Tuesday, December 12, 2006

They actually missed me!!

My girls were busy cleaning and making welcome home signs for me right before they came to pick me up at the airport. They also, with Daddy's help were busy making homemade chicken noodle soup and cornbread. It was so nice to come home and feel that everyone missed me while I was away. Sometimes I know they seem to have a lot more fun and do funner things when Daddy is in charge.


Maryn's artwork. You have to love the way a 2 year old "writes". She really thinks she is writign words, which is so cute.


Maci's picture of an airplane, our mini van, & the airport. I love it.


Mackenzi's welcome home sign which she used her signature on. So colorful and I love it, too.

4 comments:

jenny said...

My favorite is the Ensteins plane Maci drew. So cute and of COURSE they missed you!

jenny said...

p.s. As did I minus the drawing.

Amie said...

Isn't it nice to be missed?! Your girls weekend sounded so fun, I am glad you got a little "down" time in before Christmas!

Jill said...

I love it when my kids actually miss me. It's a rare opportunity for me to be gone, but it's fun coming home again.