Tuesday, July 11, 2006

tuesday twins

Mackenzi a fews weeks before her 4th birthday and my sister Allison. They looked more like sisters in this picture than aunt and niece. Allison has always looked younger than her age and believe it or not she is 25 in this picture. They looked alot alike back then but Mackenzi is about to outgrow her aunt pretty soon. Allison will be 30 next week and is a little shy of 5 feet tall, so Mackenzi will surely be taller but, still resembles Allison some.

*I am posting this now but will add and edit more twins later*

2 comments:

jenny said...

I think she looks more like 17! Lucky for her maybe she will look 30 when she is 50!

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICTURE!!! THEY DO LOOK ALIKE-ISN'T IT FUNNY HOW YOUR KIDS CAN LOOK LIKE YOUR SIBLINGS-I GUESS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT GENES WILL BE PASSED ON! YOU HAVE 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS:)

I AM EXCITED/NERVOUS FOR THAT WHEN I HAVE KIDS-I KNOW I'LL THINK THEIR BEAUTIFUL BUT MAYBE NOT EVERYBODY ELSE! IN REALITY, I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HEALTHY.