Saturday, June 10, 2006

helping hands



After the swim meet we had lunch and then got started on the floor. Before we could even get the first row of planks down Doug showed up to lend a hand. They worked for about 2 1/2 hours and got the whole family room done. Jenny let Maryn lay down for a nap at their house and then when the little ones woke up she made me send Mackenzi and Maci down to play. I stayed outside and panted baseboards while the guys teamed up on the floor.
Jenny and Doug ya'll were lifesavers today. With your help we hopefully will not be up all night. Thanks for all you do for us. WE OWE YOU! Just let us know when you are going to tackle this project at your house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good !!!! Greg & Doug look like they knew what they were doing knee pads and all.haha GREAT JOB GUYS

Bridget said...

It looks great!!!

jenny said...

I think it looks so awesome. You know we do everything we can to help. I hope that it helped I took the girls for a few hours. They had a blast. I need to post those funny pictures I took of them. Hope you don't stay up to late!!

Anonymous said...

As usual...Good Job you two and your very helpful friends. Can't wait to see the completed job next weekend.