Monday, September 17, 2007

My Personality




I'm not so sure this totally describes me, but some of it is true. I feel a strong need to belong, but ironically I never go out of my way to make myself more likeable. I too feel I'm a good listener, but lack good advice on most occassions. so if you need someone to vent to or just a shoulder to lean on I'm your girl. I would have loved to become an interior designer. Funny thing though, I'm having a hard time deciding the style I love while shopping for new furniture, art, etc. for our new home.

I'm not so sure about being structured and completing tasks well and on time. I have a closet full of unfinished stuff! I hope no one that knows me or doesn't get me sees me as boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut.



You Are An ISFJ




The Nurturer



You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.

A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.

In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.

You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.



In love, you express your emotions through actions.

Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well!



At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.



How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut


3 comments:

jenny said...

It's interesting that it says for those who don't know you feel like you are dominant. I would never think that of you. I will have to take that quiz for sure.

And you are always WAY more on top of things than me. Remember ALL those times you had to remind me we have x, y, z to do.

I know what you mean about designing stuff, it's fun to shop for but hard to put it all together.

jenny said...

I just took the quiz and was told I am the giver. People who don't know me would maybe think of me as bossy, loud, or inappropriate. Hmmm I guess I better stop telling those dirty jokes :)

carlo said...

hmm, interesting quiz. i have taken it before but should retake it...