Friday, June 23, 2006

bargain shopping

Today we took a trip to San Marcos, a college town about 45 minutes north of San Antonio. They have the best outlet mall with stores like Pottery Barn, Restoration Hrdware, Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Ann Taylor, Bombay, Crate N Barrel, J Crew, Last Call Neiman Marcos, Limited Too, Children's Place, Disney Store, and many, many others. Of course we only had a limited window of time before the kids were melting down,(actually they were doing this on the drive there) so we just hit a few stores Allison wanted to go to. Also, the 99 degree heat played a factor in how long we stayed too. Since it is a huge outdoor mall the sun and heat zapped us in less than two hours.
We had a fun time and found a few good deals. I am really going to miss having the outlets so close when we move next summer. I don't make the trip there that often but it is always fun to go a couple of times a year especially for the end of summer clearances which I look forward to in a couple of months.
http://www.primeoutlets.com/

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I soooo miss the outlets in San Marcos. I think they are the best too!

jenny said...

I can't believe you tagged along ALL the kids with you. I must say you are a trooper and a very nice sister!!