Friday, May 19, 2006

sPurS fOrcE gaMe 7!

I have always been a huge sports fan, especially NBA basketball when the Spurs are on a winning streak. We decided to show our Spurs Spirit and wear our Spurs attire for game 6. What a nailbiting series this has been. I get so nervous as if I were the one actually playing the game, the one the ball is being passed to with only seconds left in the game and a win is in your hands.
I played basketball in junior high and high school and can remember the feelings of getting the ball and NEEDING to make a shot to win or being at the free throw line and your free throws could win or lose the game for your team. I can't even imagine being on a championship team and knowing if you screw up your team goes home until next season. Needless to say, I am a bit stressed every time they play. My heart races, I can't sit still, I bite my nails(something I never do), I literally feel as if my heart is going to pound out of my chest.
The Spurs won the game and have forced the series to go on to game 7. Boy, am I going to have a tough Monday night watching that game. It is DO or DIE for the Spurs. Go Spurs Go!

No comments: