Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day "Good Mail"



Jenny dropped this by for Mother's day a few days ago and I can classify this as "good mail". I know as Moms most times we are thinking of our children, husband, family and forget about doing things for ourselves. It is so nice when you aren't expecting people are thinking of you and then they surprise you with a little something just for you!

She brought me a Victoria's Secret tote bag and as you can see it is pink. A girl,with three girls can never have too many bags and especially pink ones. In the bag was a memo pad (I think Jenny knows me oh-so well that I always forget things that I need to do or things I need to buy at the store). Now I can jot them all down on my hot pink note pad. There was was also a little bag of scrapbook paper, and yes they were all in the "pink family". I love the bath and body works lotion and shower gel in their new scent-Japanese Blossom. A girl can never have too much bath and body works stuff!

Thanks Jenny for the good mail and thinking of me on Mother's Day.

3 comments:

jenny said...

Your more than welcome! I am glad you liked the goodies...I couldn't spoil all the surprises since your b-day is in a couple of days!

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»