Wednesday, May 17, 2006

bIrtHdaY fUn!








I probably shouldn't post anything about my own birthday but, I needed something to post for the day. Once you're at my age birthdays really aren't that big of a deal. But, it was nice to have two whole days that were just for me.

Jenny took me to lunch on Tuesday to Chuy's while Doug was at home post call with Luke, Weston, & Maryn. I probably will owe him for a long time for that one. Later that night after swim team practice, Greg had gotten me a snickers ice cream cake from Cold Stone, so the Clouses came and had cake with us.

Today, I was asked to go on a perfect attendance field trip by Mackenzi's teacher so I did that this morning and Jenny had Maci and Maryn. Then when I was done, I wasn't feeling that great(I think Maryn gave me a little of her cold/flu bug) so I decided to go to the gym to see if I would feel better. That DIDN'T work. I felt worse. Jenny offered to let Maryn nap at her house so I treated myself to a pedicure and that was nice. We got a babysitter and went out to dinner to The Little Rhein Steak House on the Riverwalk. We had a fun time just being together in an atmosphere we usually are never in. Greg gave me and MP3 player to take when I'm working out. I have wanted one for a while but just couldn't bring myself to spend the money. I haven't figured it out yet but I'm sure it will make working out a lot easier with music jamming in my head!

I had a great birthday but have to say I am not glad that I turned 34! I am pushing middle age, right? ugh!!!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Your a brave woman announcing your age j/k It looks as though I need a tan. I look a little albino compared to your nice dark tan. Glad you had a good day!