Sunday, May 07, 2006

Before The South Beach Diet


Before










Greg is going to kill me for posting this picture of him. Excuse the facial expression he is making. He usually has his eyes closed all of the way.
This was taken last October when we were in New York for our anniversary and was the most recent picture I could find where he was facing the camera straight on.
I just wanted everyone that hasn't seen him in a while to see what great determination and will power he has. We had gotten really bad in our eating habits we were always eating out and eating so unhealthy.
We both were a little concerned about blood pressure and other health issues more than the whole weight thing. But after you see the after picture you can see that he almost got obsessed with it. Don't get me wrong I think he looks awsome and am so proud to have him as MINE!

3 comments:

jenny said...

Is there a baby in there that you are rubbing?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations of your new physique bro. You look great

I would like to learn more about the south beach diet. If you are finished with the book could I borrow it.

Love,
Liz

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»